- Species substitution and mislabeling in the swordfish (Xiphias gladius) market in Santiago, Chile: Implications in shark conservation. Food Control, 2021.
Development and validation of a Multi-locus PCR-HRM method for species identification in Mytilus genus with food authenticity purposes. Foods, 2021.
- A comment on comment on Giusti et al. (2020) “Mussels (Mytilus spp.) products authentication: A case study on the Italian market confirms issues in species identification and arises concern on commercial names attribution. Food Control, 2021.
- A correction for the guidelines for validation of qualitative real-time PCR methods from Broeders et al. 2014. .Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2021.
Comparison between single and multi-locus approaches for specimen identification in Mytilus mussels. Scientific Reports, 2019.
Genetic diversity and population structure of Genypterus chilensis, a commercial benthic marine species of the South Pacific. Frontiers in Marine Science, 2019.
- Native and invasive taxa on the Pacific coast of South America: Impacts on aquaculture, traceability and biodiversity of blue mussels (Mytilus spp.) .Evolutionary applications, 2018.
- Utility of five SSR markers for genetic diversity and paternity exclusion analysis in the Patagonian toothfish. . Latin American Journal of Aquatic Research, 2017.
- Development of genome-wide microsatellite resources in a commercially important mussel species (Mytilus chilensis). Animal Genetics, 2016.
- Adaptive genetic variation distinguishes Chilean blue mussels (Mytilus chilensis) from different marine environments. . Ecology and Evolution, 2016.
Heterologous microsatellite-based genetic diversity in blue mussel (Mytilus chilensis) and differentiation among localities in southern Chile. Latin American Journal of Aquatic Resarch, 2015.
- Traceability of mussel (Mytilus chilensis) in southern Chile using microsatellite molecular markers and assignment algorithms. Exploratory survey. .Food Research International, 2014.
- Comparison of Oogenesis and Sex Steroid Profiles between Twice and Once Annually Spawning of Rainbow Trout Females (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Scientific World Journal, 2012.
- An evaluation of a diagnostic test to identify the sex of farmed rainbow trout, using sex-specific molecular markers. Latin American Journal of Aquatic Research, 2012.
- Genetic composition of Mytilus species in mussel populations from southern Chile. Latin American Journal of Aquatic Research, 2012.
- PCR-TTGE Analysis of 16S rRNA from Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) Gut Microbiota Reveals Host-Specific Communities of Active Bacteria. PLOS ONE, 2012.
Comparative mapping reveals quantitative trait loci that affect spawning time in coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch). Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2012.